PARK RULES – Countryside RV Park of South Texas
At Countryside RV Park, we consider our guests to be members of our extended family. These rules ensure that all guests have a quiet, pleasant and relaxing visit.
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Quiet hours are from 10PM – 7AM
- Office Hours: Mon-Sat 9AM – 7PM. Sunday – Closed
- The speed limit in the park is 5 MPH. Please be aware of pedestrians and animals in the roadway
- Rental rates are based on 2 person occupancy. Additional persons will be charged $3 per night, per person. Children 12 and under are free
- Park guest visitors are required to exit the park by 10pm each night
- A rubber donut or threaded connector is REQUIRED for all sewer hookups. Do not jam your sewer hose into the inlet, as it can prevent flow from other sites and could stop up the line. If you do not have a sewer hose seal, they are available for purchase in the office.
- Garbage should be in sealed plastic bags and placed immediately in park trash dumpster located at the center of the park. Please do use trash bins located elsewhere in the park for daily garbage. Please compact/break down boxes to save as much space as possible.
- Pets are certainly welcome at Countryside RV Park. However, all pets must be leashed and under physical control of the owner at all times! Please do not leave your pet outside unattended and be sure to pick up the poop, as it is not up to other guests or the grounds crew to clean up after your pet. Pets are not allowed inside any park buildings. Aggressive or vicious breeds are prohibited on park property (Including, but not limited to: Pitts, Mastiffs, Bull Terriers, Boxers, Wolf Hybrids, Chows and Rottweilers.) Limit of 2 pets per site. Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Children 16 and under must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damages that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children may be asked to leave the park with their entire group. Only guests 16 and older may use the gym.
- Please respect the privacy of fellow guests. Do not walk through occupied sites.
- Water is an expensive resource. Please help us to conserve it. Watering of grass/landscape should be minimized. Washing of cars is allowed on a limited basis utilizing a sprayer attachment and pre-paying a fee of $5 for autos and $10 for an RV. No open, running hoses. Monthly guests may wash their car once a month for no charge.
- No smoking in any park buildings. This includes the clubhouse, pool area, gym, restrooms, shower and laundry room. Please use proper receptacles when extinguishing cigarettes. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. Cigarette butt waste left in campsite will result in a cleaning charge.
- Campfires are allowed in self-provided, elevated fire pits. Please do not burn directly on the ground. Never leave fires unattended!! Always extinguish fires completely when leaving them for any amount of time. Avoid excessively smoky fires – your neighbors will appreciate it.
- Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly. Please leave restrooms and laundry as you would like to find them. If they are in need of attention, please notify someone in the office.
- Vehicle and equipment engine maintenance is prohibited in the park. Please do not dispose of engine fluids at the park, including in the dumpster.
- Please do not dig or drive stakes, poles, etc. into the ground. Our electrical, water and sewer systems are critical to all guests. Actions such as these can damage the utility system, or could result in a very serious medical situation.
Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules WITHOUT A REFUND. Guests and visitors agree to use the park at their own risk. The management and owners are not responsible for damages, injury or loss to persons, pets or property. We reserve the right to make changes to the rules and regulations as we deem necessary.
- Pool is for park guests only.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pool hours 9AM – 9PM (adults only 7PM – 9PM) Swim diapers required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- Shower prior to entering pool. This removes oils and detergents and makes for a cleaner pool.
- No cutoffs – strings on edge of shorts mat damage pool filters.
- No glass, food, or drink inside pool area.
- No smoking inside pool area.
- No animals allowed in the pool area.
- Be considerate. No yelling or other loud noises.
- No diving or jumping from edge of pool.
- No running, pushing or other dangerous horseplay.
- Use pool at your own risk. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone, at any time.